We cannot wait to meet you!
Join us for your first month for $80. Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first class to set yourself up for success. Yoga mat and towel on the house for new students.
- Sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the Aoraki Room.
- No mat? No problem. We have yoga mat and mat towel for hire at the studio for $4. If you are to rent a mat, we ask you to use our mat towel for sanitary purposes.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the Studio. Lockers, coat racks, and cubbies available for your personal belongings.
- In heated classes, we sweat A LOT! Please bring appropriate clean attire.
- We ask that you stay for the entire class and complete your class with savasana. If you have any special circumstance, please let the teacher know before class begins and please set your mat near the door for a respectful exit before savasana begins.
- Great conversations are for before and after class!
- Be kind to your mat neighbour, the person next to you in the lounge or lockers and to all members of the Basecamp Team.
To support community health and safety, please:
- Sign in on your NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Wash or sanitise you hands upon arrival at the studio.
- There are floor markers at the studio - please place your mat below the dot.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Our teachers will refrain from hands-on-assists until further notice.
During COVID Alert Level 2, we are removing as many touch points as possible, including:
• Yoga Mat Rental - please bring your own
• All Props - you are welcome to bring your own
• Tea mugs - you are welcome to bring your water bottle or KeepCup
• All Towels - bring your own sweat towel, mat towel and your bath towel if you plan to shower after class.
We are here to support you and your practise. If you have any questions or need clarification on these policies or anything else, do not hesitate to ask a member of the Basecamp Team.
Parking - The Scrap Yard
We understand that parking can be challenging to find. That is why we offer a few options to help ease the stress.
Parking out front of studio - first come first serve.
Plenty of street parking (near by) Sackville St., Westmorland St. E.
Single Class, Class Packages and Unlimited Memberships:
You must cancel your class 12 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account. Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date. If you late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account. All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Single Class and Class Packages:
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be charged to your credit card on file. All no-show fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Workshops & Programs:
You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive credit for another workshop. If you late-cancel less than 24 hours before class starts, your workshop credit will still be deducted from your account.
We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, Workshops or apparel and merchandise.
We do NOT offer extensions on Single Classes, Class Packages, or Unlimited Memberships.
Our classes occasionally go on the waitlist. Waitlisted clients are admitted on a first come first serve basis. We open the class to the waitlist 5 minutes before class start time. Show up early to secure your spot.
All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable. All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis. Contracts have a 3-month minimum commitment. To cancel your membership or skip a month, a 7-day notice is required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or skip. Memberships begin on the date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class. If you would like to adjust the start date, email Basecamp.
Students and yoga teachers with valid ID can receive up to 20% off Class Packages. Discount is NOT eligible for New Student Special or Unlimited Memberships. Discount is only redeemable in-studio, not online.
Basecamp is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio or Arokai room. We encourage you to leave all valuables at home. Please email or text the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.
Please leave cell phones and other electronic devices OUTSIDE the Arokai room. Selfies are welcomed after class!
Basecamp Power Yoga Space for Hire
Interior Awards NZ 2020 Winner - Category Health and Wellness Space.
Our space is Perfect for photo and video shoots, events and rehearsals
We are a Yoga Studio and offer an array of Yoga classes, workshops, immersions and teacher training throughout the year. We typically hire out our space for non-yoga related events and workshops.
Our Space is perfect for:
+ Videos & Photo Shoots
+ Castings & Auditions
+ Boutique event space
+ Non-Yoga related workshops, classes and events
+ Engagement, Birthday or Christmas Parties
+ Corporate events
+ Heater/ Air Conditioner
+ Kitchenette w. Fridge, kettle and sink
+ Showers and Toilet
+ Sound System
+ Coat Rack
+ Outdoor Space
To enquire, email us at email@example.com with the following details:
+ What are you going to use the space for?
+ What date/s and time/s are you looking at?
+ For how long are you planning to use the space?
+ How many people are you planning to cater?
We can't wait to welcome you in our space!