We cannot wait to meet you!
Join us for your first month for $80. Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first class to set yourself up for success. Yoga mat and towel on the house for new students.
- Sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the Aoraki Room.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the Studio. Lockers, coat racks, and cubbies available for your personal belongings.
- In heated classes, we sweat A LOT! Please bring appropriate clean attire.
- We ask that you stay for the entire class and complete you class with savasana. If you have a special circumstance, please let the teacher know before class begins and please your mat near the door for a respectful exit before savasana begins.
- Great conversations are for before and after class!
- Be kind to your mat neighbour, the person next to you in the lounge or lockers, and all members of the Basecamp Team.
We are here to support you and your practise. If you have any questions or need clarification on these policies or anything else, do not hesitate to ask a member of the Basecamp Team.
Parking - The Scrap Yard
We understand that parking can be challenging to find. That is why we offer a few options to help ease the stress.
Parking out front of studio - first come first serve.
Plenty of street parking (near by) Sackville St., Westmorland St. E.
Dear Basecamp Yoga Community,
Never before have we witnessed our world shift so quickly. During these times of drastic change, we are navigating this right alongside you .
The news of our Auckland lockdown came swiftly and we are responding. Our studio will close as of today, Monday March 23rd. We know we are all in this together and that we will miss our sweet yoga studio space.
We are leaning into the uncertain times before us while remaining steadfast to our commitment to you. We are working hard behind the scenes to create an online studio experience while you stay home. You can rely on our teachers to bring their love and fire to you, just in a new way.
One thing we know for sure is that during times of change, Yoga and Meditation are the most useful and important tools we have. We will not waiver in bringing them to you.
We thank you for your patience and support while we create our yoga studio offering to you at home.
Stay connected to us, we are here for you Auckland. Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
On a personal note, I welcomed my baby girl Arabella into the world just two weeks ago and have marveled at how much she has required of me. I’ve been home with her while doing my best to support our teachers and team.
I am beyond grateful to them for stepping up in a big and responsive way.
Arabella’s name means “prayer” which is appropriate for our times.
Cat & Mia
COVID-19 has rocked our global community. During this time of uncertainty, we must stick together in support and we must take care of each other. Here at Basecamp we want to continue to be a supportive place for you to care for yourself, and to experience the healing and uplifting practice of yoga.
We are dedicated to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for our students and team members so that we can continue to provide our transformative practice as much as possible, for as long as possible.
What measures are we taking to ensure your health and safety?
- Providing hand sanitisers at the reception desk and at the back of the yoga room.
- Sanitising the studio with hospital-grade cleaner after every yoga class.
- Washing and drying our laundry in high heat with anti-bacterial detergent.
- Providing disinfectant mat spray and clean towels in the back of the studio to clean your yoga mat.
- Advising our sick team members to stay home.
- Sanitising commonly used surfaces (keyboards, iPads, front desk, door handles, etc.) using hospital-grade surface wipes.
- Keeping up-to-date with the Ministry of Health and Center for Disease control recommendations and protocols.
Additionally, a few things will look different around the studio to support community health and safety. We are removing as many touch points as possible, including:
- Yoga mats for hire - please bring your own mat until further notice
- All Props (blankets, bolsters, and blocks) - you are welcome to bring your own
- All towels (lavender eye towels, bath towels, mat towels, sweat towels) - please bring your own towel if you plan to shower after class
- Tea mugs have been replaced with disposable cups
- Our teachers will be refraining from hands-on-assists until further notice
Finally, in addition to taking these community health measures, there will be some changes to our class capacity.
Starting 19 March, we will be reducing our class capacity to 12 people per class. This means that pre-registration on MindBody is recommended to secure your spot for class.
For those that cannot attend class at Basecamp, we will begin offering classes through live-stream beginning 22 March. Stay tuned for more information on how to register on this exciting new format!
What can you do for the greater good?
- Please follow the Ministry of Health recommendations if you have travelled in the last two weeks.
- Please skip class if you are feeling in any way unwell.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you enter the studio, and again before you leave
- Please bring your own mats to class.
We stand with you, together for the greater good. We look forward to continuing to be your base for greatness.
Love and light,
Single Class, Class Packages and Unlimited Memberships:
You must cancel your class 12 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account. Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date. If you late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account. All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Single Class and Class Packages:
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be charged to your credit card on file. All no-show fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Workshops & Programs:
You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive credit for another workshop. If you late-cancel less than 24 hours before class starts, your workshop credit will still be deducted from your account.
We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, Workshops or apparel and merchandise.
We do NOT offer extensions on Single Classes, Class Packages, or Unlimited Memberships.
Our classes occasionally go on the waitlist. Waitlisted clients are admitted on a first come first serve basis. We open the class to the waitlist 5 minutes before class start time. Show up early to secure your spot.
All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable. All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis. Contracts have a 3-month minimum commitment. To cancel your membership or skip a month, a 7-day notice is required.
Email email@example.com to cancel or skip. Memberships begin on the date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class. If you would like to adjust the start date, email Basecamp.
Students and yoga teachers with valid ID can receive up to 20% off Class Packages. Discount is NOT eligible for New Student Special or Unlimited Memberships. Discount is only redeemable in-studio, not online.
Basecamp is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio or Arokai room. We encourage you to leave all valuables at home. Please email or text the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.
Please leave cell phones and other electronic devices OUTSIDE the Arokai room. Selfies are welcomed after class!